Each of the program modules consists of a variety of component parts, i.e.: Dead Line (de-energized) and Live Line (energized) Maintenance. The program modules allow us to customize training to suit our customer's individual requirements.
TECT, Inc. offers other services as specified in the Company Profile including procedures.
- Basic Principles of Electricity
- Line Construction Products
- General Safety Rules
- Basic Lineman Training
- Basic Line Inspection and Maintenance
- Line Maintenance: Substation and Distribution Voltages (45 kv & below)
- Line Maintenance: Substation & Transmission (66 kv to 500 kv)
- Line Maintenance: EHV Transmission (345 kv to 500 kv)
- Line Maintenance: UHV Transmission to 800 kv
- Training in Hot Stick, Rubber Glove, and Barehand Procedures
- Distribution Underground Systems (URD)
- Specialized Maintenance Procedures
- Communication tower maintenance
- Grounding Procedures and Proper Equipment
- First Aid and CPR Methods
- Proper Operation of Line Construction and Maintenance Equipment (Aerial Lift Devices, Digger Derricks, Live Line Insulator Washers on Power Lines and in Substations, Live Line Dry Cleaning of Insulators on Power Lines and in Substations, Live Line Silicone Application on Power Line and Substation Insulators, etc.)
- Job Specific Live Line Certification
- Live Line Supervisor Training
- Audit and Evaluation of Customer Line Personnel Work Habits, Safety Rules, Procedures, Etc.
- Audit and Evaluation of Customer Hot Line Tools and Equipment
- Job Specific Procedures